Oracle ERP Cloud solutions
Researchers at the American University of MIT predict that in the next three years, 90% of large companies will switch from local to ERP solutions in the cloud.
It’s the best time to upgrade ERP system
Oracle ERP solutions used by most Slovenian companies are still local or on-premises systems that are demanding and expensive to maintain. They usually need frequent updating, but the cost of upgrading such systems exceeds the return on investment (ROI). Because it usually takes a long time from the start of the upgrade to the introduction into production, upgraded systems are often a bit outdated at the time of use and require a new upgrade shortly. It is difficult to change the development and to include any additional requirements that arise in the meantime.
It is good to plan an ERP system overhaul when your current system no longer provides optimal support for business processes. This is expressed by the inability to respond to an increase in business volume – an increase in the number of customers or suppliers, purchases or mergers with other companies, or simply because requests for major changes are common. A quality modern ERP system can improve your competitive position, as it reduces administrative costs by as much as 80%. It also adapts quickly to changes in business, regulatory requirements, and reporting due to its agile model
Oracle ERP Cloud is the right choice
Based on the magic quadrant of business intelligence, Oracle ERP Cloud has been recognized by Gartner as the best provider of ERP solutions for the second year in a row, offering state-of-the-art business software capabilities in a comprehensive, secure, and connected cloud collection. Embedded business processes follow modern practices and enable the standardization of the system, which adapts to the company’s business model with minimal modifications. Built-in social, mobile, and analytical capabilities, as well as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, help you offer users and your customers a modern experience and comprehensive treatment.
The system offers, among other things, standardized, pre-planned upgrades and a transparent pricing model that does not allow for hidden costs. A high level of data security is protected, and due to the ease of use of the system, there is no longer a need for long-term employee training. It supports the use of mobile platforms that allow work and access to data anywhere, anytime.
1. Financials Cloud – streamlining business processes in the organization, which includes business solutions in the field of finance and accounting. It enables the preparation of up-to-date reports and enables high protection and visibility of data according to the user or workplace in the organization.
2. Procurement Cloud – enables efficient management of operational and strategic procurement procedures, easy preparation and evaluation of the offer in a team environment, and fully automates the negotiation process with suppliers through online communications and interactive supplier portals. It enables the construction of customized models of supplier evaluation (Supplier Qualification), and control over the compliance of contractual obligations (Contract Management).
3. Supply Chain Management Cloud – building and managing your intelligent supply chain. It provides an overview of the state of stocks and ordered goods in real-time.
4. Project Portfolio Management Cloud – its advanced user interface allows easy project management and overview of tasks, resources, milestones, change requirements, and built-in modern analytics.
5. Risk Management Cloud – offers easy construction of observational models, monitoring of unusual transactions and irregularities in the business process, and prevention of abuse.
Ensure business compliance.
ERP systems in the cloud are the future of complete software solutions. Researchers at the American University of MIT predict that in the next three years, 90% of large companies will switch from local to ERP solutions in the cloud.
Companies that make a timely decision to introduce modern ERP solutions that provide effective process support and are a relevant basis for business decisions can secure competitive advantage.
– The article was first published in Revija Monitor, 7.9.2020.